Ads Top

Bostonians Playing Street Pianos Compilation

As pianos for 'Play me, I'm Yours' project were back on the streets of Boston in 2016, I decided to make a small compilation of cool videos of people playing the pianos. Check it out!

Play Me I'm Yours Street Pianos 2016 Boston|Lesley University|w: The Conservatory at Highlands


Daft Punk's "Get Lucky" - Samuel Bagala - Boston Street Pianos - Piano Improvisations


Play Me, I'm Yours - Street Pianos Boston at Christian Science Reflecting Pool: "As Time Goes By"


Niu Niu Plays Super Mario Theme Song (Play Me I'm Yours, Boston Street Pianos)


"Play Me I'm Yours" Boston 2013- Mike Campbel & Paula Smith


Eddie Bruckner's Play Me, I'm Yours Boston Street Piano Billy Joel



Street Pianos Boston Bike Ride - "Respect" - Boston University GSU Piano


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.