Ads Top

Shit Donald Trump Says


Picture: turnyourtvoff.com


  1. "I went to an Ivy League school. I’m very highly educated. I know words, I have the best words...” (Hilton Head Island Talk, December 2015)

  1. “I have a great relationship with the blacks. I’ve always had a great relationship with the blacks.” (Albany’s Talk 1300, April 14, 2011)

  1. “I have black guys counting my money. … I hate it. The only guys I want counting my money are short guys that wear yarmulkes all day.” (USA Today, May 20, 1991)

  1. “I know the Chinese. I’ve made a lot of money with the Chinese. I understand the Chinese mind.” (Xinhua, April 2011)

  1. “Jeb Bush has to like the Mexican Illegals because of his wife.” (Retweeted and then deleted on Twitter, July 4, 2015)

  1. “I have many women that work for me.” (CBS’ “Face the Nation,” Aug. 9, 2015)

  1. If Hillary Clinton can’t satisfy her husband what makes her think she can satisfy America?” (Twitter, April 16, 2015)

  1. “...have really given a lot of women great opportunity. Unfortunately, after they are a star, the fun is over for me.” (ABC’s “Primetime Live,” March 10, 1994)

  1. You know who’s one of the great beauties of the world, according to everybody? And I helped create her. Ivanka. My daughter, Ivanka. She’s 6 feet tall, she’s got the best body. She made a lot of money as a model—a tremendous amount.” (The Howard Stern Show, 2003)

  1. Every guy in the country wants to go out with my daughter.” (New York magazine, Dec. 13, 2004)

  1. 11.  “The show is ‘Trump.’ And it is sold-out performances everywhere.” (Playboy, March 1990)

  1. “You know, it really doesn’t matter what they write as long as you’ve got a young and beautiful piece of ass.” (Esquire, 1991)


  1. “I’m intelligent. Some people would say I’m very, very, very intelligent.” (Fortune, April 3, 2000)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.